Website Design

#1 SEO & Web Design Company in Australia

Conversion and ROI are our main goals for website design. Manuka Designs ensure your website is 100% Google friendly and that organic traffic increases year over year.

Website Design 1
Website Design 2

Web Design

Welcome to Manuka Designs 😀! We love to work with clients BIG & small. We aim to create amazing websites that have a high conversion rate and in turn a high ROI.

We are an experienced Australian based website design and digital marketing company. We’re focused on creating attractive and effective websites. Attractive websites help lower bounce rates and increase dwell times.

We pride ourselves on creating high-quality and effective digital solutions that ABOVE ALL deliver powerful results. We specialise in providing services including logo design, graphic design, SEO and E-commerce website design and development.

Manuka Designs tackle website projects head-on, researching the latest tools and techniques in the industry. This puts our clients ahead of their online competition.

Powered by our team of professional web designers and internet marketing experts our clients experience an increase in organic website traffic, business leads, brand awareness and ultimately revenue.

No matter if you’re selling products or providing services we are here to help you do more of it. Explore our packages for website design below then contact us on our contact form here or call us on (02) 6104 9770.

The Big 3 of Traffic Generation

Our Big 3 strategies for bringing traffic to your website.


SEO – Organic Traffic

We use On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO techniques to drive traffic to your website. Want to know more? Click the button below for a chat. 👇


Lead Generation

Want an e-mail address? No, well you should. We can show you our system of gathering and utilising an e-mail address. Learn more. Just click the button below for a chat. 👇



Typically around 2% of your traffic will take notice of your products or services. We show you how to target the other 98%. How? Just click the button below for a chat. 👇